Friday, March 16, 2007

4th Grade Boys Game Going Forward

Off again then on again. We're going forward with the 4th Grade Boys game at 1:00PM, and I'm recruiting different players from different places to take on our team. Lots of communication, and I'll try to do better.

Always remember to check the Johns Creek UMC website for information regarding weather and games. Assume we will play unless the website says games are canceled or if we've communicated that the game is rained out. I'll update this blog, and we'll send out an email if a game is canceled.

1 comment:

Author Cathy Scott said...

Hi, CC--
Thanks for posting under my "Saying goodbye" blog entry on cathyscott.blogspot.com. I inadvertendly deleted your comment! Would you mind reposting the comment? Thanks much! Nice blog, BTW.